Co-workers (students or graduates) for our team.
JOB DESCRIPTION & PROFILE
Revised date: 01 June, 2018
Job Title: Project Manager - FREELANCE
Location: Berlin, Germany
Working directly with the Creative Director and Clients,
you will be responsible for the following overall topics related to projects.
- Deliver high quality design documents according to client briefs.
- Supervise the design production and delivery of the goods produced on behalf of the client.
- Follow up the development and the orders/administration for the goods and services.
- Manage Sub-contractors and trades throughout all project phases.
- Prepare and monitor fee proposals, cost plan, and project milestones.
- Manage scheduling, budgets, staffing, project set-up with Sub-contractor, vendors and contractors.
- Prepare all supporting communications/reporting documentation for effective project management.
You will be working directly with the Creative Director and Clients.
Client service is a top priority in the role, as well as building successful relationships with sub-contractors.
External: Sub-contractors, vendors, material suppliers, Construction consultants, Design consultants
Qualifications + Skills
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position.
- Education: University student or graduate, preferably in design/marketing/business
- Experience: 2+ years of experience.
- Language skills: Fluent English language skills, spoken and written.
- Ability to work as part of team.
- Desire to work.
- Proven ability to work independently and with accuracy.
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Basic Design Software – Adobe, Auto CAD, Sketchup
- Social Media