JOB DESCRIPTION & PROFILE
Revised date: 23 JULY 2016
Job Title: Junior Project Manager - FREELANCE
Location: Berlin, Germany
Working directly with the owners you will be responsible for the following overall topics related to projects
- Deliver high quality design documents according to client briefs.
- Supervise the design production and delivery of the goods produced on behalf of the client.
- Follow up the development and the orders/administration for the goods and services.
- Manage Sub-contractors and trades throughout all project phases.
- Prepare and monitor fee proposals, cost plan, and project milestones.
- Manage scheduling, budgets, staffing, project set-up with Sub-contractor, vendors and contractors.
- Prepare all supporting communications/reporting documentation for effective project management.
You will be working directly with the owners of the company. Client service is a top priority in the role and successful relationships with sub-contractors will be key to project success.
External: Sub-contractors, vendors, material suppliers, Construction consultants, Design consultants
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position.
- Education: University student or graduate, preferably in design/marketing/business
- Experience: 1-2 years of experience.
- Language skills: Fluent English language skills, spoken and written.
- Ability to work as part of team.
- Desire to work with international companies.
- Proven ability to work independently and with accuracy.
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Basic Design Software – Adobe, Auto CAD